Restaurant shut down after employee was filmed urinating in kitchen –

Restaurant News


The Rancherito’s Mexican Food restaurant in Draper, Utah was closed down after a customer filmed and employee urinating in the kitchen. (Picture: Facebook)

A restaurant was closed down after a customer filmed an employee urinating in the kitchen.

The Racherito’s Mexican Food restaurant in Draper, Utah was shut down by the health department after video of the disgusting incident was widely shared online.

Robert Talivakola was in the restaurant’s drive-thru on Sunday morning when he saw the employee urinating. He said he was shocked by what he saw and he did not think others would believe him if he told them about the worker – so he began filming.

‘I love Rancherito’s. I’ve eaten their many times. It’s just kind of disturbing when you see this,’ Talivakola told KSL.

‘You kind of don’t want to go back. You kind of just like want to stay away. I honestly don’t think I’m going to eat at that location anymore,’ he continued.

To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web
browser that
supports HTML5

Talivakola later posted the video to Facebook, where it was viewed more than 70,000 times before it was taken down.



Nicholas Rupp, who works with the Salt Lake City Health Department, said he received complaint about the video, so the department investigated.

Donald TrumpPresident Donald Trump accused of ‘multiple federal crimes’ in new impeachment report

Health department officials later ‘confirmed that a food handler there (Rancherito’s) exhibited a disregard for food safety and acted inappropriately in a food preparation area.’

Investigators closed the restaurant after the health department ‘concluded definitively’ that the video was of an employee at the Rancherito’s in question.

The entire restaurant is now being sanitized and will reopen after management meets with the Food Protection Bureau and undergoes a ‘complete reinspection, including verification of employee training.’

Nikolas Panagiotopouos, Texas State, Pi Kappa PhiStudent left with traumatic brain damage after brutal attack ‘by fraternity members’

Perla Lee, the chain’s manager, said the employee has been fired. The health department said they revoked the employee’s food handler permit.

Lee said: ‘This was just one person, and it does not represent who we are or what we do. So we definitely want to make sure they know that and that our customers are a priority.’



Source: Thanks