It’s Christmas, which means the majority of businesses, stores, and restaurants are closed for the day. If you need to pick up that super last-minute gift or need something to eat, then you do have a handful of options available.
Here are a few of the national chains that are open today.
We obviously can’t list every local spot, but if you have a favorite one it’s worth giving them a call to see if they happen to be open today as well. Local bars especially tend to open up Christmas evening for folks that are trying to escape that family they’ve spent the entire day with, so if you have beer aspirations for later the odds are potentially in your favor, depending on where you happen to be.
- CVS – Some locations are open regular hours, but double-check yours is before you go. All pharmacies will be closed.
- Walgreens – Open regular hours. Pharmacy closed.
- 7-11 Open normal hours. In most cases 24 hours.
- Waffle House – Open 24 hours
- Denny’s – Open 24 hours
- Starbucks – Hours vary by location
- IHOP – Hours vary by location
- Dunkin’ – Hours vary by location
- Cumberland Farms – Open 7am to Midnight
- Abertsons – Reduced hours. Call ahead, but most stores are open 8am-4pm
Source: Thanks https://lifehacker.com/these-stores-and-restaurants-are-open-on-christmas-1840645423