BENICIA — Hawaiian food? Hot dogs? Some cookies? There is pretty much something for everyone as multiple locations throughout the downtown celebrate California Restaurant Month, according to the Benicia Main Street group.
From Jan. 18 to 25, with a dining discount card in hand, patrons can receive a 15 to 20 percent discount at participating eateries (conditions may apply). Plus, for each participating restaurant dined at patrons will earn an entry into a drawing to win $100 Downtown Dollars.
Dining discount cards will be available at Benicia Main Street, 90 First Street, closer to the event.
Participating restaurants and promotions
- Char’s Hot Dogs – 15 percent off order with $10 minimum purchase
- Dianna’s Bakery & Café – 15 percent off with minimum purchase of two (2) entrees
- First Street Café – 15 percent off food only (no beverage)
- Got Plate Lunch – 15 percent off purchase of (two) 2 regular plates (excludes specials)
- Juice House Co. – 15 percent off
- Lucca Bar & Grill – 15 percent off two entrees (excluding happy hour items, wine deal, take out, Panther cards)
- Pacifica Pizza – 20 percent off order (cannot combine with other offers/coupons)
- Rookies Bar & Grill – 15 percent off purchase of two meals over $12 (alcohol excluded)
- Sailor Jack’s – 15 percent off an entrée lunch or dinner (excludes non-entrée items)
- The Union Hotel Restaurant & Bar – 15 percent off order (excludes alcohol)
- Venticellos – 20 percent off order (cannot be combined with other offers)
Patrons must present a discount card. Return a stamped discount card to Benicia Main Street to be entered in a drawing to win $100 Downtown Dollars.
Source: Thanks https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2020/01/04/restaurant-week-returns-to-downtown-benicia/