Eating out often can be super expensive. Forget taking the whole family, just eating out for my husband and I can break the bank. We usually make our choices according to what gift cards we ere given at Christmas or through our credit card rewards program. And, trust me, we stretch those gift card dollars to the max.
Here are some great chain restaurant deals that allow you to spend less so you can eat out more.
- Chili’s Three for Me $10 Meals – You can get an appetizer, entree PLUS, to satisfy my sweet tooth, desert for just $10
- Outback Steakhouse’s Walkabout Wednesdays for $9.99 – Choose between steak or chicken, along with fries and a drink for just $9.99
- Applebee’s 2 for $20 – Get two salads (or you can get one appetizer in place of the salads) and two meals, with sides, for just $20
- Olive Garden’s Unlimited Soup, Salad, and Breadsticks – So you know that with any entree at Olive Garden, you get unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks, right? But, did you know you could just do the pay $6.99 and get unlimited Soup/Salad and Breadsticks. Hello Chicken Gnocchi. YUM.
- Buffalo Wild Wings ‘Wing Tuesdays’ – All traditional wings are half off on Tuesdays. You can basically eat twice as much.
- Red Lobster Endless Shrimp and Cheddar Biscuits – For only $15.99 you can get Red Lobster’s delicious endless shrimp, (oh my gosh, so good), with sides and of course, their unlimited cheddar biscuits.
If you know about any more great food deals in the Tri-State, just comment below or shoot me an email [email protected]
Source: Thanks https://wkdq.com/8-restaurant-deals-to-help-you-spend-less-on-eating-out/