Uno Pizza: Boy, 16, dies after ‘allergic reaction’ to Prescot takeaway – BBC News

Restaurant News
image

A 16-year-old boy has died after a suspected allergic reaction to food from a takeaway, police have said.

Nick Kelly collapsed on Saturday after buying food from Uno Pizza on Chapel Street in Prescot, Merseyside.

He was taken to hospital from Thomas Drive, about a mile away from the takeaway, but died on Wednesday.

Police and Knowsley Council have launched a joint investigation to “establish the full circumstances”, a force spokesperson has said.

A cordon remains in place outside Uno Pizza.

Source: Thanks https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-51852130