DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Pasta Sauce Market by Type and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global pasta sauce market has witnessed significant growth over the years and is expected to grow at a steady pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to growing influence and adoption of western food culture among consumers. In addition, an increase in disposable income and improvement in living standards in emerging countries such as China and India boosts the demand for condiments and pasta sauce. However, fluctuations in the cost of raw materials of pasta sauce increases the cost, which is expected to restrict the growth of the global market.
The pasta sauce market has been segmented based on type, distribution channel, and region. On the basis of type, the market is split into red sauce, white sauce, green sauce, emulsified sauce, meat-based sauce, vegetable sauce, and others. Based on distribution channel, it is segmented into supermarket/hypermarket, convenience stores, grocery stores, and online stores. On the basis of region, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the report include B&G Foods, Inc., Barilla G. e R. Fratelli S.p.A, Campbell Soup Company, ConAgra Foods, Inc., Del Monte Foods, Inc., Lassonde Industries Inc., Mars, Incorporated, Mizkan America, Inc., Premier Foods Group Limited. and The Kraft Heinz Company.
Key report benefits:
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing pasta sauce market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the size and segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the pasta sauce industry.
Key findings of the study:
- The pasta sauce market was valued at $2.9 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach $4.6 billion by 2026,growing at a CAGR of 5.80% through the forecast period.
- Based on type, the vegetable sauce segment is expected to witness the fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 6.10% during the forecast period.
- In 2018, based on type, the red sauce segment held the highest share, and red sauce, white sauce, and green sauce combined accounted for more than half of the global market share.
- In 2018, China was the most prominent market in the Asia-Pacific region and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- North America was the dominant region in 2018, accounting for more the one third of the global pasta sauce market share.
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
1.1. Report description
1.2. Key benefits for stakeholders
1.3. Key market segments
1.4. Research methodology
1.4.1. Primary research
1.4.2. Secondary research
1.4.3. Analyst tools and models
CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1. Key findings
2.2. CXO perspective
CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Market definition and scope
3.2. Parent/Peer Market Overview
3.3. Top Impacting Factors
3.4. Porter’s five forces analysis
3.5. Pricing Analysis
3.6. Market evolution/Industry roadmap
3.7. Value Chain Analysis
3.8. Government regulations on Pasta Sauce Market
3.9. Industry Pain point analysis
3.10. Market dynamics
3.11. Benefits of pasta sauce
3.12. Top Pasta Sauce Brands
CHAPTER 4: PASTA SAUCE MARKET, BY TYPE
4.2. Red Sauce
4.3. White Sauce
4.4. Green Sauce
4.5. Emulsified Sauce
4.6. Meat-based Sauce
4.7. Vegetable Sauce
CHAPTER 5: PASTA SAUCE MARKT, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
5.3. Convenience Stores
5.4. Grocery Stores
5.5. Online Stores
CHAPTER 6: PASTA SAUCE MARKET BY REGION
6.2. North America
6.9. South Korea
6.10. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.13. South Africa
6.14. Saudi Arabia
CHAPTER 7: COMPITITVE LANDSCAPE
7.1. Competitive Dashboard
7.2. Competitive Heatmap
7.3. Key developments
CHAPTER 8: COMPANY PROFILES
- B&G Foods Inc.
- Barilla G. e R. Fratelli S.p.A
- Campbell Soup Company
- ConAgra Foods Inc.
- Del Monte Foods Inc.
- Lassonde Industries Inc.
- Mars Incorporated
- Mizkan America Inc.
- Premier Foods Group Limited.
- The Kraft Heinz Company.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hun9t3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Thanks https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200506005413/en/Global-Pasta-Sauce-Market-Industry-Forecast-2018-2026