- In March, I interviewed Martha Stewart, who told me that she loves making her one-pan pasta when she only has 20 minutes to cook.
- Stewart’s dish barely takes five minutes of prep, and leaves almost zero mess.
- The recipe was so easy to make, I actually felt relaxed in the kitchen.
- Stewart’s one-pan pasta is very light and simple, but I’d definitely make it again with a few changes to amp up the flavor.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
We’ve all been craving easy comfort food over these last few months, and nothing has been more soothing to me than a big bowl of pasta.
I’ve learned how to make everything from Gordon Ramsay’s tagliatelle bolognese to Ina Garten’s five-cheese penne, and they’ve all been delicious.
But I recently recalled a recipe that Martha Stewart had told me about during our interview back in March: a pasta dish that could be cooked in just one pan, with 20 minutes on the clock.
With a severe case of kitchen fatigue — and a lot of intrigue — I decided to see if Stewart’s one-pan pasta dish would be the new recipe of my dreams.
Source: Thanks https://www.insider.com/how-to-make-martha-stewart-one-pan-pasta-dish-2020-9