- I tried both Ina Garten and Martha Stewart’s favorite simple pasta dishes.
- Both Garten’s summer garden pasta and Stewart’s one-pan pasta rely on just veggies and herbs for their flavor, and have almost identical ingredients.
- Garten’s recipe requires soaking tomatoes in olive oil for four hours, while Stewart’s takes just 20 minutes total.
- But the extra step is well worth the wait, as Garten’s pasta was far richer and more exciting in flavor.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
When I’m searching for something quick and easy for dinner, I always turn to Ina Garten and Martha Stewart for inspiration.
Both women have mastered the art of creating delicious recipes that are still accessible to home chefs at any skill level — even the lowest (like, ahem, me).
And I recently discovered that they each have a popular simple pasta dish with nearly identical ingredients, but very different cooking techniques.
So I whipped up Garten’s summer garden pasta and Stewart’s one-pan pasta to see which would come out on top. And while the winner took just a bit more prep, the extra work was definitely worth it.
Source: Thanks https://www.insider.com/ina-garten-martha-stewart-easy-pasta-dishes-2020-10